The largest source of planet-warming emissions is energy consumption for industrial and domestic purposes. According to The International Energy Agency, two-thirds of global greenhouse gas emissions are associated with fossil fuel use for electricity, transportation, heating, and industry.
Fortunately, Adán Ramirez Sánchez, a 23-year-old Mexican biotechnologist, found a solution in algae. His invention – Intelligent Solar Biopanels made of microalgae and carbon nanoparticles – generates clean energy and oxygen while absorbing carbon dioxide. Meaning, they combine nature with technology to clean the air while generating electricity.
The system work by taking advantage of the natural process by which plants, some bacteria, and algae produce energy and organic matter (known as photosynthesis) using carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and sunlight.
The green, semi-transparent triangular Biopanels, manufactured by Mr. Sánchez’s company GreenFluidics, measure one meter on each side. They are aesthetically pleasing and practical; so, they can be placed almost anywhere (windows, walls, roofs, and any surface that gets sun) and can even be used to make works of art.
The Biopanels are entirely biodegradable and made of an abundant renewable marine material, a fresh contrast to current solar panels on the market, which generate landfills when they’re discarded.
They also produce biomass, which can make secondary products like fertilizer and contribute further to a circular economy model.
Mr. Sánchez plans to eventually install sensors in the solar panels that can monitor the environment. Like this, they’ll become part of a network that provides data to address climate change.
He also envisions them being used in the colonization of Mars. He sees GreenFluids as the first Mexican space biotechnology-oriented company.
May your canvas of life be blessed with colors of happiness, colors of joy, colors of laughter, colors of friendship, colors of love and all other colors you want to paint in your life. Happy Holi.
Girl Warriors is a forthcoming book that tells the story of a “hopeful future” through the eyes of 25 climate activists under 25 who are “showing up,…Girl Warriors: New book tells the story of a “hopeful future” told through the eyes of climate activists under 25
Nisha Designs: Our Taurus Collection was awarded the first prize🥇: We share this today even though this design was designed back in 1999 our designs are timeless, magickal, evergreen and hold a very special place in the universe through eternity.
Our theme was to design on Astrological signs for our final year of college. To create a room only with this sign. I got Taurus. And we chose to use the alchemical symbol of a Taurus for our presentation. Color given to us for the theme was rose quartz, pink shades as one of the crystals that belongs to taurus is Rose quartz. And we had to design 3 surface patterns that can be used for any application and how we have used these designs in what application was to be determined the winner. As they wanted to grade us on our skills to see how we implement a design to its best aesthetics and not just design to design as a commodity to make money but how do we see it as a value that we would bring onto this planet were our parameters. Yes back in the days thinking about our planet and what we bring to it was important (which we have lost in today’s world the thought) Testing our visualization skills, composition style of a design. And mind you that time all designs were hand painted into repeats, no computers were available. How to make a design useful. Very important aesthetic and visualizing skills required to understand the element, it’s presence and value it brings to ones space, to this planet is an important skill as textile artist/designer that knowledge which only comes from within. No one can teach you that. Would test our intuitive awareness as a designer too. The building block of a composition of a design determines how it works with planet earth. This is our first design. This pattern was used in a burn out sheer application. It was beautiful and gorgeous.
Contact us for more information to design your next textile design concept at email@example.com or to purchase our design.
History of Ostara OSTARA (pronounced O-STAR-ah) is one of the Lesser Sabbats, and may also be known by these names:Ostara:History — ravenhawks’ magazine Magick for Mind Body and Soul
Everything is Magick if we are open to it. You will find Magick in everything. Everything has a spiritual side and purpose is how our world is created. Become aware of its Magick. Cotton is not only a fabric but it has a purpose to serve here and it is created and given to us by Mother Earth. Here are the magickal properties of a Cotton. And you will have the awareness why Cotton is used and preferred and more on organic vs regular Cotton later. There is a difference there too.
Powers: Luck, Healing, Protection, Rain, harvest, simplicity, grounding.
For your sample, pricing, call us at 702.622.8321 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This artist sculpts huge sand animals to the point that they look real. His beginning with sand sculptures was 10 years ago. It all started when he made a little mermaid when he was on the beach with his two daughters, and in that moment he discovered the fluidity of his hands.
The last 10 years were dedicated purely and exclusively to developing this gift and these are the 30 best sculptures Andoni has created:
1. A shark devouring someone
2. In this case the shark does not look so violent
5. The coat of this Jaguar can practically be felt
6. A moment before the attack
7. A very realistic little puppy
8. Not only does he make animal sculptures, he also makes human sculptures
9. This beluga is stranded in the middle of the beach, but don’t worry, it’s not real
10. Just imagine walking along this beach and finding this huge shark in the middle of the road.
11. A dog emerging from the sand
12. Besides making them look real, you also take time to color them
13. You can also find animals that do not usually inhabit the beaches
14. Not only does he believe them, he also loves posing with them
15. I don’t know if you are too, but I would be very scared to see this
16. Andoni has a fascination for sand, because according to him it doesn’t matter how you look at it. “The sand always teaches you things if you have the predisposition to learn”
17. “To create a sculpture, you need an unimaginable amount of sand particles hugging themselves in the moisture. They just need someone who can give a model and a shape to this beautiful union “mentioned the artist
18. Once the artist moves away from the sculpture, she will be at the mercy of Mother Nature. This means that one day the wind will dry them and give each particle freedom, gradually consuming all its authenticity. In simple words, it will make her disappear
19. The beauty of these sculptures disappears before you imagine a beach
20. Visitors meet very early to watch Andoni creating his works of art
21. “There are many reasons why I love making animal sculptures, but one of them is that animals are totally free spirits” said Andoni
22. “Humans can learn a lot from animals and reflect just by looking at them”
23. “There is also the nudity that they brought to our planet from birth to death. That nudity, at least for me, is a symbol of freedom and a fundamental ingredient to be able to truly live ”said Andoni in the interview.
24. On some occasions, he decides to do something more mystical than realistic, however his creations continue to amaze tourists every day.
25. Humans “dress too much” to survive in many ways. I will never make a sculpture of an animal with a necklace or chain. I prefer to show his freedom, his power and wisdom through beauty rather than suffering
26. With his sculptures he also intends to raise awareness about the waste that reaches the oceans
27. Pollution in the seas grows to such an extent that it is estimated that in some years we will have huge islands formed by garbage
28.Some tourists look for it specifically to recreate their pets with sand
29. The garbage that he uses to create his sculptures is collected purely and exclusively from the beaches where he makes them.
30. Andoni has been perfecting his works of art for more than 10 years
Royal Suite Organic/Cotton Collection:
Designed to represent feminine and masculine energies in perfect balance. Fabric designed with balance enhances sleep. It is timeless and elegant. Yet functional and durable. Designed for home and hospitality.
A New Welcome Change from strips and plains. It has texture yet subtle for your guest and homes. These are custom made to order. We can print your designs on these sheets as well.
We offer plain and as well as any jacquard of your pattern based on our balanced energy construction of the fabric. Energy matters. Knowing the energy you putting in to design matters.
You can order fabric only or finished product from us. We supply both.
If interested please call 702.622.8321 or email email@example.com
New York-based muralist Matthew Willey has hand painted more than 50,000 individual bees on buildings around the world to highlight growing threats to pollinators. The artist was inspired to create this environmental message after a bee flew through his apartment window in late spring 2008. Having rendered more than 5,500 of the pollinators in 30 […]The Good of the Hive: Mural project raises awareness of the connectedness of all things — Life & Soul Magazine
Art a magick, a luxury, a divine magickal creation. Art, craft done by hands is always magickal. Our artisans create beautiful carpets and Rugs. In total appreciation and awe of there craft. Their attention to detail and workmanship is classic.
Your design, creation and we will create it for you. No minimums. Create your own carpet line. For more information on handmade carpets to connect with us. Call 702.622.8321 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org