The range of our functional DELITHERM® fabrics is expanding. With two new articles the selection is widened. Delitherm® fabrics are energy savers both in the summer and in the winter. In the summer the drawn curtains reduce solar radiation by up to 55% and prevent the extreme heating up of rooms. Equally, in the winter Delitherm® prevents the loss of heat through the window and keeps the heating in the room. One can save up to 15% of heating cost.
The two-coloured melange yarn, which produces a horizontal pattern, gives Phos a warm look. Phos DELITHERM® is available in 4 neutral colours.
Eos DELITHERM® has a smooth, closed surface and is available in white.
- DELITHERM® fabrics are usable as:
- roman blinds
- DELITHERM® summarised briefly:
- energy saving thanks to the reflection of light rays and heat
- reduction of CO2 emissions
- washable at 30°
- soft drape
- hard wearing in daily use; unlike with coated sun protection qualities there are no crease folds
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702.622.8321